Tuesday 8 July 2014

My Novels

Readers,

Lord,  it has been busy. A few weeks ago when I published Duisburg after three months of editing I vowed to move things on with my career. I also determined  not to let sleeping dogs lie.

On the former I started and completed the edit of Amanda in about a week. This is a 105k word thriller, but I have to admit, that unlike Duisburg, it was right first time. This is something I will always try to do from now on with my writing.

I published Amanda today, so expect to see it tomorrow on Amazon - will post the link.

On the latter, Duisburg is nevertheless a marvellous crime thriller and deserves a better presentation. So here is a cover that says much more about the content -

The cover is courtesy of http://www.selfpubbookcovers.com. If there are any self-pub writers out there I can recommend this service. It's dead easy, with plenty of choice in their catalogue. What's more the service is fantastic. Check it out.

Ok, so Amanda is going to be published tomorrow, so I'll be blogging about that. But in the meanwhile take a look at Duisburg on Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk. It's readily found by searching on Duisburg Thriller. You'll not be disappointed.

In any case, here's the link
 

Best Regards

Saul

No comments:

Post a Comment