Thursday 12 April 2012

Summer Soldier Completed

Hi folks,

I completed Summer Soldier today. It amounts to just over 8700 words and is a neat little tale. I will go through it tomorrow and then put it away until August, with the aim of publication mid to late August.
I now have four Lucy Harlow detective stories to go to war with and the aim is to publish them over the months late April to August. As I have said the first, Oxygen Restriction, will be published during the last weekend of April. I am happy with the work that I have done in recent months, and I hope to start writing new material again in September when the summer is over. For now I am going to try to enjoy the summer such as it is in the UK, and follow my hobbies. I will keep the blog updated as I bring  the four Lucy Harlow stories to publication.

Best wishes and regards

Saul

No comments:

Post a Comment